Columbia Norway Trip Giveaway
Columbia is offering an extraordinary opportunity for one fortunate winner! Imagine embarking on the trip of a lifetime to Finse, Norway, to explore the iconic glacier where the Hoth scenes from the original Star Wars film were portrayed.
The grand prize includes a 5-night hotel stay, round-trip airfare, a $1,500 credit for outdoor excursions, a $1,000 Columbia gift card, and special-edition gear from the new Skywalker Pilot Collection. As an added bonus, the winner will also receive a check for $4,170. The total approximate retail value (ARV) of this incredible prize package is $14,020.
Prepare for an unforgettable adventure and the chance to immerse yourself in the breathtaking landscapes that brought Star Wars to life. Enter now for your shot at winning this epic trip and an exclusive collection of Star Wars-inspired gear! May the force be with you!
Columbia Norway Trip Giveaway is open only to individuals who are legal residents and physically located in one (1) of the fifty (50) states or the District of Columbia, and who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older as of time/date of entry.
How to Enter
To enter, during the Entry Period, follow the call-to-action provided in any advertising for the Sweepstakes on how to receive an entry. The call-to-action for this Sweepstakes will require you to find Sponsor’s post on its Instagram Account page @columbia1938 or otherwise in its Instagram feed that promotes the Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes Post”).
NE (1) GRAND PRIZE:
- A round trip airplane ticket for winner and one (1) guest to Oslo Norway (details below).
- A five (5) night stay at Hotel Finse 1222 for winner and one (1) guest
- A roundtrip train fare to Finse
- A $1,000 Columbia gift card, terms and conditions apply.
- A $1,500 activity credit
- $1,200 in spending money
- A $4,170 check that may be used toward taxes
- A selection of apparel items from the Skywalker Pilot Collection, all details determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion (value may range from $180 – $780).
Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of prize is $14,020.